Over the years, the need for uploading, organizing, editing and sharing photos has evolved with the rise of digital photography and social media, and we’ve offered different types of membership to provide our community with what they need to make Flickr the digital home for their photos.
Today, we’re excited to unveil the new Flickr Pro for both existing and new members of our community, a subscription that offers improved stats, brings back our Pro badge, offers a discount on Adobe software and more.
The new Flickr Pro includes:
- New and improved stats, including improved navigation for viewing data on your photos, providing better insight on your most popular and impactful photos.
- Ad-free experience (both on your own photos and when viewing everyone else’s photos)
- Pro badge highlighted on your account
- 20% discount on Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for yearly subscribers*
- Free standard U.S. shipping on Flickr merchandise or 50% off international shipping ($25 minimum purchase)*
*Only for annual Flickr Pro plan
Flickr members who don’t currently have Flickr Pro can purchase it today for $5.99/month or $49.99/year. For Flickr members who have existing Pro accounts, you will automatically be upgraded to the new Pro and keep your existing pricing and unlimited space (additional details available here). Existing Flickr Ad-Free account holders will be automatically upgraded to the new Flickr Pro with no change in price or renewal date.
Please visit https://www.flickr.com/account/upgrade for more information on how to purchase the new Flickr Pro today.