5 Questions for Fate
1. Fate, we know it’s a tough question, but if you had to pick just one camera to shoot with from now until the end of time, what would that be?
Fate: Yea it’s a tough question indeed, I don’t think I’ll use just one camera, I like to experiment. I would love to try the Lomo and I want to make a pinhole camera myself… once… Anyhow the camera I use now and will always keep using is the Canon A1. Analog rocks, digital sucks!
2. Another (possibly) tough question… Tell us your favourite photos on Flickr, and why you like them. First, a favourite from your photostream?
Fate: I actually adore my black/white pictures but in this picture I like the focus on the back of the truck, the sunlight and the road. Beside all these technical aspects this picture is special to me because of beautiful memories I have in this region.
And from another Flickr member?
Fate: Caglar is good. It just feels good, no comment.
3. What’s one tip that you would share with someone who’s just picking up a camera?
Fate: Put it back if you will make photos of roses, cakes and other stupid stuff.
4. When we interview peeps for employment here at Team Flickr, we always ask: “Kittens, babies, sunsets or flowers? Pick one.”
Fate: Definitely sunset, I love the sun. Sunrise and sunset are the best moments to do photography.
5. Which Flickr member should we ask these 5 questions of next?
Fate: Ask these tough questions to NuruL. H.. She’s chill.
Heather: Fate, thank you. We’ll be back soon with the next installment of 5 Question when we interview NuruL. H..
Previously, 5 Questions for Kevin Meredith, Steph Goralnick, Olivia Wright, Eric Lafforgue, Maciej Dakowicz, Swiatek Wojtkowiak, Bart Pogoda, Brett Walker, Susan Mac, Minas Papadopoulos, and karton kutuda shot zımbırtısı.