Flickr app 2.0 for Windows Phone
Following closely on the heels of our new Android app last week we’ve also updated our Windows Phone app with more features and to make use of all the good things the new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango offers: background uploading, faster performance and fast application switching. New features include:
- Built in camera: You can now take photos and share directly to Flickr from the in app camera.
- Composure grid: The camera features a grid to help you compose and align your shots which you can toggle on or off. It also turns green when you are in focus.
- Focus assist: When pressing the camera button turns the grid green when you are in focus.
- Photos are not only uploaded to Flickr, but also accessible in your Pictures Hub
- Pin new Live Tiles to your Start screen for quick access to the in-app camera, Recent Activity, and your photostream.
You can find out more on our mobile page, or to get the new app just search for Flickr on the Windows Phone Marketplace.