A few weeks ago, we announced that we are creating a series of video tutorials to help people find their footing on Flickr. Several of you suggested ideas to help us get this series going. Our first video is complete and we’re excited to share it with you.
In this episode of Flickr FAQs: Finding your Flickr Community, we address the following questions:
- How can I make sure that others members of the Flickr community can find my work?
- How can I find other Flickr members that share my interests?
- How can I get meaningful feedback on my work?
In this episode, we mention the following areas of Flickr:
- How to add tags to a photo on Flickr
- How to change your profile photo on Flickr
- How to find and join groups on Flickr
- We also mention the following groups: Cats! Cats! Cats! and Photography Critique
If you would like to suggest a topic, question, or area of Flickr for us to discuss in a future episode, share it with us here.
To stay in the loop as we launch future episodes of Flickr FAQs, follow Flickr on Flickr and follow Flickr on YouTube.