Hello, Flickr members! Here’s what the Flickr team worked on and shipped out in February 2022.
- We shipped a new and improved #MyFlickrYear! If you received one, let’s talk about it.
- The Flickr Android app now has a new photo editor! You should recognize it as the same photo editor that we currently have available when you’re using Flickr from a desktop computer.
- The option to set the safety level of your content is now available on the publish screen in the Flickr mobile apps.
- The option to purchase a two-year subscription of Flickr Pro is back. Here are all of the great reasons to upgrade.
- The toggle to switch between the Groups beta experience and the Groups classic experience is now accessible from the settings page.
- Links to the Help Center and the Flickr blog in Flickr’s main navigation, main footer, and feed footer now open in a new window. This way you can easily make your way back to Flickr.
- Sarah Graywood, an intern on our engineering team, shared our Open Source Code of Conduct.